I was assured by the salesman and seasonal installers that my cats would not set off the motion sensor.Twice I received alarms due to my cats,and I was charged one hundred dollars.

I finally had a full time tech come over and he could not believe that a motion detector was installed in stead of a Broken Glass Sensor.

I tried emailing APX, I called them and was hung up on, I sent them a letter over a month ago and have heard nothing from them.Terrible customer service, terribe product, terrible company.

Stay away from this company.

Had an Experience with APX Alarm?

Comments

Adt - Lies, Theft and Stupidity Adt "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..." Read more Lorex - Internal Photographs of LBV2723B Lorex "We had intruder spot and take out a Lorex LBV2723B bullet camera. The camera was left behind, but there was damage to the wiring harness - it had been pulled..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Sentry Safe - Should be called Sentry Unsafe Sentry Safe "Cheap blow molded construction fall apart at the hinge. Hinge is deigned so that a molded peg on each side of the lid snap fits into two holes molded into..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more