Saint Michael,Minnesota

Vivant decided they were going to take 487.00$ from my fiances account. They called him to tell them they made this aweful mistake.

Thankfully, his bank at the time was understanding of the mistake and was able to bridge a call to get it resolved. So we thought. Keep in mind this put his account negative nearly 200$. Oh did I say that I am going to college and we have 3 kids.

Well, the bank was able to add the money back in, but then since it was the 4th of July, the first incident happened on the 3rd. Now, after a wondeful holiday with the family, come to find out Vivant pushed the 487$ back through and went back on their word to refund the money. Since July 3rd, he has put in nearly a days worth of work, trying to get a hold of someone. People like Parker Neilson, Mellissa lacisiter and Regan Evans (I don't know if I spelled their names correctly, frankly I don't care)..they all promised my fiance that the approval was taken care of and the money would be back in the account.

Now here today..yet again after another 3 hours of being put on hold. Still NO resolution. My fiance asked the lady how it made her feel to know that we don't have money to feed our kids. He asked if she would like an email so that we can record it when we tell our kids we don't have any money for grocerys this weekend.

She said, well do you want my email or someone elses. She didn't care. NOBODY helped.

NOBODY from VIVANT gives a *** (exuse my language) about the fact that we now have to pay over draft fees, that a small check my fiance wrote that should have cleared now hasn't and we have to suffer the consequences of that. This place is TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2012.

Comments