Boy do I ever have a story about this horrible alarm company.This salesman knocks on my door he pushes his way in and for the next hour or so he doesn't shut up.

He wouldn't take no for an answer. The auto payments went on a credit card. It says you have 3 days to cancel and I mailed back the cancelation paper the next day. The man on the phone said that they never received it but they called me up to make me another offer saying they could lower the monthly fee.

I told them no that I wanted to cancel but that auto payment kept being billed on my credit card.

Finally after a few months I reported the card stolen and that was that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of apx alarm home security. APX Alarm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apx alarm home security in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at APX Alarm.

Had an Experience with APX Alarm?

Comments

Lorextechnology Customer Service Lorex "The lorextechnology has a Terrible customer service. the reps hardly speak English and and read lines from manuals or some other sources. they have no idea how to help. for..." Read more AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more